“Inclusion. Diversity. They are more than just words to me, as they are a part of my DNA. I believe the two add a fearless approach to work, by fostering innovation and celebrating multiple points of view. I strive to draw from experience, a platform grounded in equality. By being myself, I aspire to create an environment that encourages change and embraces community.” – Janet Diane White
Code of Ethics:
- Candor: I strive to communicate the entire truth, even if the truth may reflect negatively on the individual or organization; as I am responsible for my own actions.
- Loyalty: I am faithful to those I represent, while honoring my own core values and those of society.
- Openness: I respect all opinions and remain objective during the development of credibility.
- Advocacy: I aim to act as a compassionate advocate for the good of the public, while serving those I represent.
- Expertise: I advance my profession through the development of specialized knowledge and experience, while remaining informed of current events.